Pages

Monday, 16 May 2011

Long Time No See.

I had to go without internet for a very long time, meaning no new posts. But in this time gone I have made some beautiful purchases including;
Which I completely love (I need to extend my vocab some) to bits. Because I like the maxi dresses but they don't completely suit me this is perfect. I get to wear the maxi dress look, but as it does come up shorter at the front it doesn't make me look any shorter or stubbier.

And then ofcourse once I got the dress there's no way I couldn't get a pair of shoes to match. The thing with this dress is that it's perfect for daytime wear, with a pair of sandles and for evening wear too with a pair of heels. Me being me went and got these fabulous nude shoes from good ol' Dotty P's to match.


These were a fantastic buy, cause they can go with pretty much anything!

This whole outfit set me (My Dad ;P) back about £60 which, considering the diversity of the items and how much wear they're going to be getting is pretty damn good value (:  --

The dress being £29.99 from Republic And the shoes £30 from Dorothy Perkins.

No comments:

Post a Comment