Gypsy tops however, as much as I am falling for them, are still an uncertainty for me. I don't very much like the plain ones, I think they look rather odd;. Buuut, the florally ones I am more fond of, and like with a pair of light colored trousers or some nice shorts. - Very Summery. I like (:
This yellow gypsy top for instance;
I don't like. I'm not particularly fond of the sleeves, nor the button down front. Defiantly not something I would pick myself.
Although this one from www.desireclothing.co.uk for £15.00
is one I think with a pair of denim shorts, or a nice pair of light colored skinnys (and maybe even a straw trilby ;P ) would look fabulously summery.
Your opinions very welcome (:
xx
Direct Link : http://www.desireclothing.co.uk/products/sale/tp623cream-cream-floral-gypsy-top.html


I totally love gypsy tops. I think they look great. I wear mine ALL the time :) x
ReplyDelete