Why oh why is choosing an outfit so damn hard?
Some friends and me are going out to celebrate the end of two whole years at college and no more exams (WHOOO) Buuuut as much as I am excited I find myself stuck with what to wear.
I have banned myself from shopping, so a new outfit is out of the question meaning I have to rummage through my wardrobe - this is where trusty friends come to save the day. God love them.
I have just invested in some of those nail stickers from Elegant Touch in a zebra pattern,
and I have these amazing new pair of zebra print shoes with a neon pink heel. With a cream long sleeved floaty blouse and a pencil skirt, my nails and shoes are sure to stand out. I'm loving it. (:
and I have these amazing new pair of zebra print shoes with a neon pink heel. With a cream long sleeved floaty blouse and a pencil skirt, my nails and shoes are sure to stand out. I'm loving it. (:
Check out Nail Rock ... http://www.nailrock.com


I do consider all the concepts you've presented for your post. They're very convincing and will definitely work.
ReplyDeleteStill, the posts are very brief for beginners. Could you please
extend them a bit from subsequent time? Thank you for the post.
Here is my blog :: diet plans That work
I know this site provides quality dependent content
ReplyDeleteand other stuff, is there any other web site which gives such stuff in quality?
my blog post - bmi for women chart